Friday, February 12, 2010

Who wants a computer?

Does anybody want a very small Sony Vaio Pc? I would like to sell it so that I can visit my parents before I go back to work in March? I have been temporarily laid off until then. I see them once a year but once I go back to work, I won't be able to take any time off for quite a while as the company I work for are sticklers about missed days, and offer no vacation time. The computer does need a battery but other than that it works perfectly and is in good condition. Email me if you want more info. Let me stress that I will not use this blog to sell things, but this is is an exception to the rule. hope everybody is doing well. Talk to you all later.
carlene knight
http://carleneknight.blogspot.com
cknight@knight-toolworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment