Monday, March 8, 2010

pizza boxes and work

Why do pizza and doughnut companies put their product in cardboard boxes that can't even be recycled because they are to lazy and/or cheap to put a liner of some kind in the box. It could be something cheap, for crying out loud. I have neither room in the garbage nor patience with companies that could be less wasteful. Maybe we should start some kind of rally.

I don't know if I can keep my job as I'm too slow. I'm doing my best, and that's not good enough. We'll see what happens, I guess. to visually impaired people, this is a word of warning because I understand that this has been a problem for some of us in the past as I'm working with an autodialer making outbound calls. I can't do callbacks, fill out credit card forms, fill out feedback screens or disposition the calls quite as fast as the average sighted person, and they are being knit picky. Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment